Old school Pinoy print ads. Scanned and served with nostalgia.

Enjoy! Also, sharing is <3.

Lunes, Agosto 22, 2011

The Special Seasoning For Everything

...says Knorr Seasoning, circa 90s. I honestly think their old packaging was better.



Where does one use Knorr Seasoning? As said in the title, "for everything"--save for desserts, of course. I even use this to flavour my bland rice porridge during those sick days when my taste buds are failing my brain.


Ad copy:


Do your cooking a lot of flavor.
Do your eating a lot of flavor.
The Special Seasoning For Everything
A few drops add a lot of excitement to any dish...everyone will ask for more!
[Proudly Philippine Made insignia]


4 (na) komento:

  1. i hardly see an ad from Knorr these days (or am i just too stuck on cable tv?)... but i remember this ad. It was always being played back then..

    TumugonBurahin