Old school Pinoy print ads. Scanned and served with nostalgia.

Enjoy! Also, sharing is <3.

Biyernes, Hunyo 29, 2012

Before Tina Revilla Hosted PCSO's Lotto Draw...


thisisoldschooladvertising_alpine full cream milk

...she was the endorser for Alpine! (Along with her son, actually.)

And long before ALPINE Full Cream Evaporated Milk went into the conscious realm of Filipino minds through Tina Revilla ads, 80s and 90s children have already been singing this all-too-familiar song:

Sa bundok, mayroong dalawang pasas
Sa pasas, mayroong dalawang butas
Sa butas, mayroong lumalabas
Ano 'yon?!
Instant Alpine, puking malaki
Dalawa susoooooooooooo

That didn't come from me okay? But I used to chant it with my fellow kababatas back then, and it always earned me a slap in the butt from my Mom. :-D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento