Old school Pinoy print ads. Scanned and served with nostalgia.

Enjoy! Also, sharing is <3.

Miyerkules, Hunyo 27, 2012

Ocean's Best Tuna

Once upon a time, may dalawang *trivial* happenings sa buhay ko as a kid during the 90s...

1.) Nagkaroon ng tuna label na Ocean's Best, which tasted good, I think. And Ocean's Best was supposedly dolphin-friendly.
2.) I went through a stage where I would vandalize everything I could put my hands (and pens) on. Glaring example is this photo below. Sorry! So there, the captain looks all blinged out.


Nice! Acrostic ad copy! How 90s is that?


Ad Copy:


Ocean's Best
Spells out the big difference in tuna...

O - Outstanding for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

C - Champion sa barkada.
E - Excellent for the figure.
A - A-1 for merienda.
N - Number 1 for parties.
S - Sarap!

(Logo) We Care /  Dolphin Safe
(Product Shot) Ocean's Best
Ocean's Best for your family.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento