Old school Pinoy print ads. Scanned and served with nostalgia.

Enjoy! Also, sharing is <3.

Huwebes, Hunyo 28, 2012

Si Anna Larrucea at ang Ques-O

Your task: bilugan ang mukha ng batang Anna Larrucea.

Just kidding.

I'll let my (random) readers in on my little grade school secret: I had a big crush on Anna Larrucea, which was heightened to unusual puppy-love levels when she starred in the 90s kid flick Batang X (with John Prats, Janus del Prado and two other kids whose names escape me). I was such a stupid fan that I ended up buying Batang X comic books. Hahaha.

I think she was supposed to star in an indie flick about robots but was replaced by another actress for some reasons. I have no idea what happened to that movie. Anyway, here you go with the Ques-O print ad, featuring a young Anna. Also, it just occurred to me that the guy with the Mexican hat is still a functioning icon for the product. I should know--I'm eating slices of Ques-O right now. :D


Ad copy:

Sa amin, No.1 ito!

Ques-O Pasteurized Process Cheese Food

Another Quality Product of
New Zealand Creamery, Inc.
(Address)

1 komento: